MPRC offers regular Professional Development programs designed to give PR, marketing and communications professionals the tools, knowledge and training to succeed in their fields.
As a statewide organization, we strive to make programming available across Maine in either Bangor, Lewiston/Auburn, MidCoast or Greater Portland throughout the year, many of which are available via live stream. From seminars and roundtables to our Annual Conference held in October, topics range from branding or crisis communications to digital marketing or leadership best practices, to name a few.
To be announced soon! Please sign up for our newsletter to receive program announcements.
2018 Awards Ceremony & Holiday Social
Meet the Media + Speed Pitching (Co-hosted with Social Media Breakfast)
An Evening With Maine Public at Rising Tide, Portland, ME
- October: 2018 MPRC Annual Conference. Big thanks to our sponsors:
Conference Sponsor: Machias Savings Bank
Opening Keynote Sponsor: MaineBiz
Break Out Session Sponsors:
Serra Public Affairs
University of Southern Maine
- April: Storytelling & Branding (Co-hosted with Social Media Breakfast)
- March: Crisis Communications (Live + Online)
- February: Measure What Matters – Digital + PR Analytics (Co-Hosted with Social Media Breakfast Maine)
- January: Video Storytelling + Live-streaming (Live + Online)