The Maine Public Relations Council is an organized network of communications professionals throughout the state. Industries range from nonprofits to corporations. Our goal is to connect people from all regions of Maine. MPRC membership has much to offer!
If you are already a member and want to renew, please click member login at top left to sign in and pay.
All new members, click here to Join Today!
- MEMBER: An active PR, marketing or communications professional:
$90 $45 July 1-Dec 31!
- ALLIED MEMBER: Those interested in public relations who are working in another field:
$90 $45 July 1-Dec 31!
- ASSOCIATE MEMBER: A retired PR, marketing or communications professional: $40
- STUDENT: Those enrolled at least part-time in a course of study toward a career in public relations or mass communications and be ineligible for any other membership category: $35
MPRC helps you stay “in-the-know”
- Community – Professional development workshops, awards and networking events, and the annual conference helps you to connect with other communications professionals to share experiences and learn from each other in a supported community environment.
- E-Newsletter – Monthly e-newsletter highlights news and events of interest to members, including events, professional development programs and other opportunities.
- Media Directory – A comprehensive manual of print and broadcast media outlets across the state, is a valuable member benefit.
MPRC Develops Your Skills & Provides Opportunities to Grow
- Professional Development Programs – Provides insights to help you better understand today’s most important issues in public relations-special discounted rate for members.
- Accreditation in Public Relations (APR) – As a member of MPRC, you are eligible to take a review course and test to earn this universally accepted accreditation. Additionally, you are supported in the process by a MPRC APR member mentor.
- Annual Conference – Featuring seminars, workshops, roundtable discussions, and rich networking opportunities – special discounted rate for members.
MPRC Recognizes Your Excellence
- Golden Arrow Awards – Honoring the best public relations strategy and implementation in the state.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
→ JOIN TODAY! ←